ANY FALSE DMCA WILL RESULT IN SEVERE LEGAL ACTION.
If there is no proof of legal copyright documents from the official copyright office for the product/images/text OR no proof of official patent documents, we shall instantly sue any website/individual/entity for a large multiple of the damages/losses that occur during the duration the product page is down.
We are currently collaborating with Shopify Legal and a top US law firm to deplatform and sue individuals who file bogus DMCA takedown notices and misuse the Shopify DMCA takedown system.
PLEASE USE THE FORM BELOW ON OUR WEBSITE TO CORRECTLY TAKEDOWN INFRINGING CONTENT (ANY OTHER WAYS OF TAKEDOWN OTHER THAN THE FORM BELOW ON OUR WEBSITE WILL RESULT IN STRONG LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THE COMPLAINANT & THE COMPLAINANT WILL BE SUED EVEN IF THE CLAIM IS VALID)
Ribbedecor respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 and specifically in accordance with 17 USC § 512(c)(3),
Ribbedecor will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Ribbedecor service and/or any Ribbedecor website (the “Site”) if such claims are reported to Ribbedecor Designated Copyright Agent identified below.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by completing a DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement below. Upon receipt of Notice as described below, Ribbedecor will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Site. Please note that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section and of 17 USC § 512(c)(3) your DMCA notice may not be valid.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by your Notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and to which access is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site or the exact location where such material may be found.
- Provide your company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.